Fast planes – Planes of the Second World War

Hi to everybody who chose to visit my blog,
My name is J.L.and I am a student at the Engineering Faculty. My biggest passion is planes, especially the combat planes.
I have decided o create a blog to share with you my knowledge and experience in this wonderful field of planes, and with the help of Golducks team (the first banner in the right side of the page) to monetize my blog.
In my first article about these flying machines I will present to you some images with planes of the Second World War. Then, in my second article which I will post in 7 days, I will tell you which state has been the first in the world to create such combat planes; how they were created; what munitions they were equipped with and much more information about these machines.
You can comment under this article what you enjoyed the best to my blog, what things you would like to know about these planes or you can ask any other question.
      One of the articles which I will post until the end of this month will be a contest with prizes for my blog readers; that is why you wouldn’t want to miss any of my articles.

Thank you for your time and for your worthy comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment